Care from conception to birth!
Pregnancy Chiropractic care can help the birthing experience in more ways than just pain control. Using gentle, low-force techniques prenatal chiropractic care allows a mom's pelvis to be properly aligned and nervous system to be functioning optimally to help your baby grow and develop. Specialized tables ensure that no matter what month you're in, you'll be comfortable during your care.
Some Pregnancy conditions that respond well to prenatal chiropractic care:
- Back pain
- Neck Pain
- Edema(swelling) particularly in the extremities
- Pelvic Alignment
- Baby's positioning
Nutrition and Healthy Development
During pregnancy your body is using everything you give it to help build your little one. Unfortunately, many women fall short on key nutrients, which can lead to issues during and after pregnancy for you and your baby. Proper prenatal supplementation is important for the health of anyone who is pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
There are many issues with over-the-counter supplements:
- Poorly absorbed and used by the body
- Dosage on the label may not match the dosage of the pill
- Additives, colors, fillers, and allergens
- Raw materials may not be tested for toxins
- Low manufacturing standards